The Bridal Suite - Testimonials
The Bridal Suite of Johnstown, PA - Client Testimonials
- Robert and Christina (Carpenter) Sekerak: Thank you so much for making sure my bridesmaids, mom, mother in law and myself looked our best for our big day. I loved my beautiful dress, veil and headpiece. I wish I could wear them all again. You all were awesome! Thank You Again!
- Dear Deb and Ronnie, I couldn't thank you enough for all of your help for my wedding! What would I have done without you both! From my head to my toes, you gave me more than I could dreamed of. You are amazing people inside and out! Sincerely With Love, Emily (Martinage) Boxler
- Hella (Bloom) Cohen: Ronnie, Thank you so much for helping to arrange the most important element of my special day: The Fashion. You were so "On The Ball" and so helpful through the whole process and you navigated my party's anxieties so calmly and professionally. You're the best! Can't wait to send you pics of the big day!
- Jodi Cessna, State Director for the Miss Teen, Miss and Mrs. Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey International Pageants
“I have been working with Ronnie and Deb since 2005 and they always treat out titleholders so well!! They are so great to work with and I appreciate that they have taken the time to learn about our pageant system!!! This willingness to go above and beyond says to me that they really want to help their clients achieve their dreams! We always have so much fun there and I love hearing the wonderful comments from my “girls” after a visit to the Bridal Suite.”
- Alex-Taylor Deitz First Runner Up Miss Pennsylvania; Teen USA 2012 and 2013; Top 11 Finalist Miss Pennsylvania Scholarship Organization 2013
Ronnie Weaver and the staff at The Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique have been helping me make beautiful gown and cocktail dress selections since the start of my pageant career. They have an amazing selection of gowns, cocktail dresses, professional swimsuits and jewelry. Ronnie truly knows what is required of each pageant system and can walk you through your wardrobe selection. I know that I could not have been as successful in pageantry without her guidance and friendship. Not only does Ronnie help you select your wardrobe she can often be found in the audience cheering you on as you compete.
- Leanza Altenderfer, Miss Greater Delaware Valley 2013 (MAO) "Ronnie has been an absolute delight to work with when preparing for the challenge of a state pageant. Not only will you walk away from the Bridal Suite with a gorgeous gown and/or swimsuit but you’ll also gain a genuine and extremely supportive friend. In choosing a gown I loved that Ronnie was willing to give her honest opinion on each option I tried on. She is also so helpful in giving her advice in regards to every aspect of the pageant and really tries to utilize her extensive knowledge in pageantry to make sure you feel prepared and confident."
- Rachel Syktich Miss Pennsylvania International 2013 Ronnie and Deborah, Thank you so much for always taking such good care of me! With all the details that go into preparing for competition, it calmed me to know such a vital part of this preparation rest in the very professional hands of you ladies. I could not have won the crown without you! I'm excited to start the next journey with you both! Thank you for all that you do.
- Brenna Carnuccio, Miss Central Pennsylvania (America) 2013
The Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique of Johnstown has not only been the most personal, attentive service I have ever experienced, it is also a place of exceptional generosity and support where I have found true friendship, encouragement to be the best I can be, and the inspiration to do so! So thankful for the genuine hearts of Ronnie and the staff at The Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique!!!
- Jordyn Colao- Miss Pennsylvania 2012
The Bridal Suite is the one and only premier pageant boutique! Their passion and attention to every detail is unique and insurmountable– they care about you not only during your appointment, but before and after! Since the start of my pageant experience Ronnie has worked to find the most stunning, elegant and one of a kind gowns for me to feel winner-ready on stage. My year as Miss Pennsylvania 2012 would truly not have been what it was without Ronnie and Debbie, as they always ensured I was dressed to perfection! An act like this truly only comes from a heart which is kind and selfless. Thank you Ronnie and Debbie for all you have done and for being right by my side on my way to Miss America! All I ever wished competing at Miss America was to have my “dream wardrobe” and believe me, I had it! Thank you Bridal Suite!
- Kathy and Melanie Smartnick - Miss Laurel Highlands Scholarship Pageant The Bridal Suite has always treated my mom and I, and our title holders with grace and outstanding service. Every time we visit with Debbie and Ronnie, we are reminded why we continue to recommend them to our girls in preparing them for Miss Pennsylvania. They enjoy their jobs and never fail at making us feel like we are a part of their family. Thank you for your time, dedication and sponsorship!!!
- Maria Cahill Miss Delaware 2011 "The Bridal Suite is truly one of a kind. Words cannot really describe the hospitality and love that I felt from Ronnie and Deborah and they truly made my Miss America experience one of a kind. They care about the person themselves even more than finding that one PERFECT dress. I was so lucky to be introduced to what I know to be the best dress store possible. The dress selection, generosity, and true willingness to help is what sets this store above all others. I cannot thank The Bridal Suite enough!"
- Lauren Parkes, Miss Maryland USA 2010 4th Runner-Up
I cannot stop raving about the phenomenal customer service the Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique provided me. I truly enjoyed working with the Bridal Suite and am so thankful for the amazing and relaxing experience I had when completing my pageant wardrobe over the phone and e-mail! Ronnie, thank you so much for going above and beyond!
- Debi Wilson, Executive Director, Miss Delaware Organization
I would like to personally thank everyone at “The Bridal Suite” for your continued support and your kind smiles whenever I call or walk in the door. More so, thank you for the continued support you give not only to our “Miss State, our “Miss Teen” winners, but to every young women that steps into your shop. I have watched over the years and know that your goal is to make sure every young lady not only feels beautiful but looks beautiful, for whatever occasion it might be. This is what it is all about and it’s nice to know – you get it!
- Julia Belechak, Miss Pennsylvania High School America 2011. National American Miss Pennsylvania Junior Teen 2009
Has anyone ever made you feel like you were the MOST special person in the world? Well, that's how Ronnie makes me feel! I know that she is very busy with her successful business and that she has many, many clients, but somehow Ronnie makes me feel like I am the ONLY one....with the personal attention she provides for the details of my wardrobe requirements all the way to the amazing support she provides me in my pageant career! So whether it is a Homecoming dress, Prom gown, or a pageant wardrobe that I need, I know that, with Ronnie on my side, I am in the right hands.
- Jolene Nieves, Top 10 Miss Pennsylvania 2010 (MAO)
I have been a customer at the Bridal Suite since I was fourteen. They helped me transition with great ease from beautiful prom dresses to gowns for the Miss Pennsylvania (MAO) stage. When I am at the Bridal Suite, I know that I am more than a customer, I am an important friend.
- Kristen Granger, National American Miss Pennsylvania 2010
My experience with the Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique has been great! From the moment I stepped in the store I was provided with a positive and friendly atmosphere. They showed such kindness and patience when helping me find my perfect pageant dress. My experience could not have been better and I would recommend their service to anyone! Thank you!
- Dixie Shaffer, Mrs. Pennsylvania International 2010
Ronnie and her staff have always been very helpful, supportive, and personable. They always go out of their way to meet the needs of their clients. This is why I keep going back for all my pageant needs!
- Gina Cerilli, Miss PA USA 2010
Thank you so much for the cocktail dresses for Miss USA I adored them & received LOTS of compliments in Vegas! You two are fabulous & always so helpful and sweet! I always look forward to coming into the store & seeing all the new HOTT outfits straight from the designers.
- Rachel Marlowe, Miss MidState 2010 (MAO)
I had never had my very own complete pageant wardrobe until the day I stepped into The Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique. From the moment I was greeted with hugs, Ronnie and Deb made my entire visit relaxing and fun, consistently offering their professional opinions while keeping my style and taste at the forefront. But what Ronnie and Deb have supplied me with are more than gorgeous gowns that fit my person style- they have given me the confidence and the encouragement to wear them with pride onstage. Not only are you purchasing gowns from The Bridal Suite, you’re gaining friends. I will be forever grateful for their generosity, encouragement and friendship.
- Jocelyn Gruber, Miss Pennsylvania Outstanding Teen 2010
Ronnie and Deb, I don't even know where to begin to thank you for everything you have done...from our first dress date to being crowned Miss Pennsylvania's Outstanding Teen. I love you both and I know you did everything in your power to prepare me for the state pageant. I hope I continue to always make you both proud.
- Spenser Wempe, First Runner-Up Miss West Virginia 2010 (MAO)
I had a wonderful experience with the Bridal Suite. I was new to pageants and they helped me decide on what was best for my age and body. I even ended up winning evening gown at my state pageant!
- Rhonda Martell, Mother of Kayla Martell Miss Delware 2010 (MAO)
Deborah and Ronnie have been wonderful to work with. They have gone above and beyond normal customer service standards to not only make our daughter look like a million bucks, but feel like a million bucks as well. I encourage girls looking for attire whether it be for prom, pageant or wedding to go to them for assistance as they will do everything possible to help them find what they want, even if it means taking them to the designer themselves!
- Fred Smith, Junior Miss State Chairman
Young women in Pennsylvania appreciate the support of the Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique in providing Pennsylvania's Junior Miss (now Distinguished Women of PA) with a social activity and the donation of a dress for the winner each year.
- Alycia McCullough, Miss Maryland Galaxy 2011, 1st runner-up Miss Illinois (MAO), Top 5 Miss Pennsylvania USA
It takes a lifetime of experience to fully understand the ins and outs of each unique pageant system. Ronnie and Deb at the Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique of Johnstown have years and years of knowledge about the characteristics of pageants and what it takes to be successful in each. The Bridal Suite prepared me for many years in the Miss America system, leading me to become 1st Runner-Up at Miss Illinois. I transitioned to the USA system and finished in the Top 5 in Miss Pennsylvania! More recently, Ronnie and Deb wardrobe me to become Miss Maryland Galaxy International! Knowledge, experience, professionalism, creativity, timeliness, trust...The Bridal Suite has everything I want in a pageant stylist!
- Heidi Welker, Miss Freedom Forge 2010 (MAO)
I had the pleasure of working with Ronnie and her mother, Deborah this past year when I won my first local in the MAO system and continued on to Miss Pennsylvania. I spent an entire afternoon at the Bridal Suite of Johnstown choosing my attire for the state pageant and I couldn't have been more pleased. From the second I stepped in the door, Ronnie and her mother made me feel right at home and guided me to the perfect wardrobe that I absolutely love! Not only did I receive fashion advice but also genuine encouragement and tips to help me succeed in the pageant world. I am forever grateful for them, and am blessed to have had them support my journey to Miss PA and beyond!
- Hollie Robertson, 1st Runner-Up Miss Maryland Outstanding Teen 2010
Shopping at the Bridal Suite has always been a wonderful experience for us! Ronnie and Deborah are always willing to help you and are willing to give guidance as to which dress would be the "perfect" dress for you! We would not shop anywhere else! Their service is superior to none!
- Brittani C. Devore, Top 10 at Miss Pennsylvania 2010
Five years ago I began my journey with the Miss America Organization. The Bridal Suite is an wonderful place with amazing women running it whom are very knowledgeable in the bridal and pageantry business. Although I was a new competitor at the time, Ronnie and Deb treated me and mentored me the same as a veteran competitor. Throughout the years, I have purchased numerous gowns and swimsuits from the Suite; an incredible wardrobe that is well made, reliable and beautiful. More so, I have been blessed with incredible friendship. The love and support they display is phenomenal--these women have been an inspiration to me...and continue to be very close friends of mine. If you haven't experienced 'The Suite' I encourage you to visit; it'll change your life.
- Amber Smith, America's Miss East Coast 2010, America's Miss 2010 2nd Runner-Up
Hi Ronnie and Deb! I hope all is well! Thank you again for everything and I can't wait to work with you both again! I felt great on stage and when I got my scores back they were the highest I have ever received in those phases of competition, and I owe it all to you and your expertise. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!
- Chelsea Betts, Miss Delaware's Outstanding Teen 2007 & Miss Delaware 4th runner up 2010
Thank you both so much for not only making me look beautiful on the outside in your gorgeous gowns but for making me feel like a princess on the inside too! Every time I come to see you both it is an unforgettable experience!
- Shannon Chandler, Miss Butler County Outstanding Teen 2009 (MAOT)
I got my dresses for the state pageant at the bridal suite and after that pageant a local photographer asked me to model my gowns to be used for advertisement. Later my sister got her wedding dress there. Everyone in the suite is nice, they make you feel like a queen! (whether you are or not)
- Sheri Jenkins, Mrs. Pennsylvania International 2009
I had met Ronnie a few times and knew of others purchasing pageant attire from her store. I was looking at her website one day and decided to give her a call. She was warm, friendly and offered great suggestions all over the phone and by looking at photos of me. WOW, I was so impressed! She recommended a magnificent dress and I loved it. The judges were also very impressed and provided great comments about my dress. Since then I have recommended several others to the Bridal Suite of Johnstown. Thanks Ronnie!
- Brittany Kuperavage, Miss Greater Berks County 2009 (MAO)
I was extremely please with my experience at The Bridal Suite. They went above and beyond my expectations and helped me to find the perfect dress for me. They made my pageant experience a great one, with their friendly personalities and quality service. Thank you Bridal Suite!
- PJ Maierhofer, 2009 College Miss Majorette of America and Blue Sapphire, Penn State’s feature twirler 2005 to 2009
When you walk into The Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique, it's like walking into the closet of a princess. So many beautiful dresses that you can't wait to try on. Ronnie and Deborah have never let me leave the store feeling anything less than great about the dress we had picked for the pageant, performance, or appearance I was doing. I'm so thankful for all of their help, honesty, and amazing dresses!
- Galen Giaccone, Miss Delaware 2008 Top 15 at Miss America and Preliminary Talent Award Winner
One of my most memorable days as Miss Delaware was the day I found my Miss America evening gown. I owe the success and excitement of the day to Ronnie and Deborah. They were incredibly kind and accommodating. As many of you already know, finding one special gown is a feat in and of itself, but I also came out with the perfect talent gown. What a day!!
- Kendria Perry, Madden Miss Pennsylvania 2008
Deborah and Ronnie Weaver were incredibly helpful in getting me ready for the Miss America stage. The Bridal Suite of Johnstown has everything you could possibly need to build a competitive wardrobe - from gorgeous competition gowns and cocktail dresses to undergarments, shoes, and jewelry. Once you find the perfect dress, The Bridal Suite even offers alterations so that the items truly look tailor made. Their broad selection and friendly, service-oriented atmosphere are a winning combination!
- Amanda Debus, Miss Delaware's Outstanding Teen 2008 (MAOT)
I had the pleasure of working with Ronnie and her mother, Deborah, prior to my travels to MAOT. They were such a blessing. From helping me pick the perfect dress for competition, to putting all the fine details on the gown to make it a custom gown of my dreams. I felt confident on the national stage, and I know it was due in part to my wardrobe from The Bridal Suite and Pageant Boutique of Johnstown. Thank you Ronnie and Deborah for making me feel like a princess, not just when I was shopping for my gowns, but when I was competing as well!
- Rachel Marie Brooks, Miss Pennsylvania 2007 (MAO)
Deborah and Ronnie are simply amazing! In the midst of all of the stress that goes in to preparing for Miss America they provided a much needed calming presence. They listened intently to what I was looking for and really tapped in to my sense of style and personality while outfitting me for nearly every phase of competition. In the end I absolutely loved my Miss America wardrobe. Thanks Deb and Ronnie. I am truly forever grateful!
- Victoria Bechtold Kush Miss Pennsylvania, 2004 (MAO)
I have had the pleasure of knowing Deborah, Ronnie, and the entire staff of the Bridal Suite in Johnstown for over a decade, and my experience in working with them over that time has unquestionably been second-to-none. Upon my first experience at the Bridal Suite, I was instantly impressed with their expertise and their contagious enthusiasm for making visions a reality. Their expert wardrobing gave me the added edge of confidence to excel in Cambria County's Outstanding Young Woman, Pennsylvania's Outstanding Young Woman, Miss Pennsylvania, and the time-honored Miss America pageant. What is more, they worked tirelessly to give me the dress-of-my-dreams for my wedding day. While their gowns alone are dazzling, their hearts of gold shine even brighter, as their care and commitment to their customers reaches far beyond what is ever anticipated. I am unspeakably grateful for all they have done for me, and for all they continue to do.
- Danielle Bechtel - Miss Teen Pennsylvania International 2009, Miss Teen USA Pennsylvania Top 15"Not only did I find the dress of my dreams, but I also felt like the Bridal Suite of Johnstown cared about my pageant experience and about me as an individual. I know Ronnie is extremely well known throughout the pageant world, and has too many clients to count, but she never made me feel like anything less than special. With personal phone calls to check in on my life and knowledgeable pageant advice, I felt like I had not only someone to look up to, but also a friend. You don't just leave the Bridal Suite of Johnstown with a stunning gown, you leave with the support system that reminds you that you are what really matters! Ronnie, I can't thank you enough for all that you have done!!"
- Kayla Lynam, Miss West Virginia 2008
The Bridal Suite of Johnstown helped me prepare not only my wardrobe, but also mentally for the Miss West Virginia, then Miss America Pageants. Ronnie and Deb did a great job of helping me choose wardrobe pieces that reflected my style and personality and went above and beyond when it came to small touches such as customized undergarments to make everything look flawless, to finding customized jewelry pieces to perfectly match everything. They were also great supporters and encouragers for myself and my family the whole way through! I would recommend anyone--pageant competitor, bride, or high schooler looking for that perfect prom gown--to The Bridal Suite